ECO, fără fluor, fără plastic, dispersie de apă cationică tip AKD, agent de dimensionare rezistent la apă 200KG/1T JH-150F pentru reacția fibrelor, vesela din fibre vegetaleAnchetă
It is a self-retaining neutral water resistance formed by chelating by a special process, its outstanding feature is greatly simplified sizing process, can replace the commonly used at home and abroad dual retention assistance (cationic starch and polyacrylamide) or unit retention assistance system, and its water resistance effect, copying performance, the physical indicators of the finished product and the corresponding comprehensive economic benefits have been signif icantly improved. It is suitable for the production of fruit bag paper, wrapping paper and other paper grades and paper-plastic lunch boxes. It can save fiber raw materials and reduce pulp consumption.
15% ± 1
easily soluble in cold water
● Easy to retain, when it is added to the pulp system, it can be efficiently and firmly bonded with the fibers and fillers in the pulp through electrostatic gravity and polymer winding to meet the requirements of water resistance.
● Strong retention performance, can retain the fine fibers and fillers in the pulp, save pulp consumption, reduce costs.
● Neutral paper production conditions can increase the strength of the finished product, reduce the phenomenon of powder loss and hair loss, and improve adaptability.
● Reduce equipment corrosion and prolong machine life.
● Simplify the sizing process and improve performance without creating any obstacles.